Features this year
- Bigger, fully marked out pitches
- 50 minute matches ensuring you got more action for your squad
- Male and Female shower facilities
- Full PA Sound system on both pitches
- Drinks Promotions and other social events
- Fully integrated website with fixtures, results and league tables.
The competition will be strictly limited to 24 teams on a first come, first served basis.
The first two weeks will be used to grade teams which will then be used to give us two divisions (Division 1 and 2) of 12 teams which will then be split into two groups.
Each division will then have Cup, Plate and Shield semi finals with the winners progressing to the final of each competition on finals night and the losers progressing to the 3rd/4th play off final. For example using the chart above as an example of finishing positions the Semi Finals would look like this;
Division 1 or 2 Cup Semi Finals
A1 v B2
A2 v B1
Division 1 or 2 Bowl Semi Finals
A3 v B4
A4 v B3
Division 1 or 2 Plate Semi Finals
A5 v B6
B5 v A6